Airports & Flights
Chances are that if you choose to you fly into the area, you’ll fly into Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, located 90 minutes south of Prescott. But there is also a Prescott airport offering flights to some well-traveled areas.
What airport should I use to access Prescott, Arizona?
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- Airport Code: PHX
- Location: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is located approximately 80 miles south of Prescott. From Phoenix, a visitor will head north on Interstate 17, west on Highway 69 and right into Prescott.
- Airlines: Sky Harbor services over 15 airlines, including American, Delta, and Southwest.
- Airport Services: The airport has three runways and sees an average of 100,000 visitors on any given day. There are multiple places to relax before your flight, grab something to eat between flights and gift shops to peruse for the perfect souvenir.
- Getting To/From the Airport: While car rentals are available right on site, your best option to get to Prescott is to hop on one of the shuttles available to take you from the airport to Prescott.
- Airport Code: PRC
- Location: Only about eight miles from Prescott, off Highway 89.
- Airlines: Great Lakes Airlines is serviced at Ernest A. Love Field.
- Airport Services: Ernest A. Love Field is a very small airport, with a very limited flight schedule.
- Getting To/From the Airport: Taxis are available from the airport, as are shuttles. Cost varies based on how far you are traveling into Prescott.