What are the Top 5 wedding venues in Prescott?
- Windmill House. The Windmill house offers the perfect venue for your wedding, with lush lawns and a rustic reception hall.
- Hassayampa Inn. Hold your wedding and reception in a downtown Prescott hotel with beauty and charm to spare.
- Prescott Resort. Get married in a gazebo while overlooking the entire town of Prescott.
- StoneRidge. The StoneRidge golf course has class and sophistication and enough room to cater to most any party.
- Goldwater Lake. If your dream wedding has a beautiful lake and granite rock formations backdrop, look no further than Goldwater Lake is ideal.
How can I obtain a marriage license?
To obtain a marriage license, visit the beautiful downtown Prescott Courthouse along with your sweetheart. The cost is $72.00. If you have any questions, feel free to call the Yavapai County Clerk of Superior Court at 928-771-3312.