- Located within miles of downtown Prescott.
- Bring your binoculars, kayak or running shoes to get the most out of the lake.
What can I see/do at Willow Lake?
- Boating: Rent a canoe or kayak and enjoy your day paddling and exploring. Boats without gasoline motors are also allowed.
- Bird watching: Be sure to visit the special area designated by the Audubon Society for some spectacular bird watching.
- Multi-use trail: There is a three-and-a-half mile trail around the lake that sits above the high-water line. Rent a bike and take a spin around the lake. Bring the dog and take a walk, or don your jogging shoes and get in a little bit of outdoor exercise.
Where is the lake?
Willow Lake AZ is located off of Willow Creek Road on Heritage Park Road, minutes north of Prescott.
When is it open?
From Memorial Day to Labor Day the park is open from 6 A.M. until 10 P.M. Winter hours are from 7 A.M. until dusk.
How much does admission cost?
There is a $2.00 parking fee to get into Willow Lake.
Who can I call if I have more questions?
Feel free to contact the City of Prescott at 928-777-1122 with any questions or concerns.